The General Data Protection Regulation
- The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, home address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as „personal data“).
- The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the purchase contract and for the purposes of maintaining the user account. Unless the Buyer chooses otherwise, the Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller also for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications to the Buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety according to this article is not a condition that would in itself prevent the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her personal data (when registering, in his/her user account, when placing an order from the web interface of the shop) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of any change in his/her personal data.
- The seller may entrust a third party as a processor to process the buyer's personal data. Except for the persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be transferred to third parties by the Seller without the prior consent of the Buyer.
- Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period of time. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in paper form in a non-automated manner.
- The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he/she has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
- Should the Buyer believe that the Seller or the Processor (Article 5) is
carrying out processing of his/her personal data which is contrary to the
protection of the Buyer's private and personal life or contrary to the law, in
particular if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of
their processing, he/she may:
- ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
ii) require the seller or processor to remedy the situation.
- If the buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide him with this information. The Seller shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the provision of the information referred to in the preceding sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
Sending commercial communications and storing cookies
a) The Buyer agrees to receive information related to the Seller's goods, services or business at the Buyer's electronic address and further agrees to receive commercial communications from the Seller at the Buyer's electronic address.
b) The buyer agrees to the storage of cookies on his/her computer. In the event that the purchase can be made on the website and the seller's obligations under the purchase contract can be fulfilled without storing cookies on the buyer's computer, the buyer may withdraw consent under the previous sentence at any time.